Monday, May 2, 2011

YW Camp Kick-off 2011

Well, Camp is coming up and I am serving on the stake Camp committee with 2 other amazing women!!  We were so excited to get the YW ready and pumped for camp this year, and i think we were successful:) 

The theme for this year is B.O.O.T Camp - building on our testimonies...  So the YW started off by making a boot print on a backpack....  Always gotta have crafts:)
We then did other things like skits, songs, and of course, boot-camp exercises!  This picture above says it all - Frederick leading them in a cadence run, and all the YW smiling and having a great time - although I think the Marine had more fun pretending to be a drill instructor:)  Even Abby is smiling!!

Abby is pretty excited to be at camp this year - I love this girl!!  Wish us all luck - as we are tent camping in South Texas in June!!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love girls camp! I love the boot camp theme..and who wouldn't love to play drill instructor for a few hours? Give a little pay back?!

    ReplyDelete